12/11/11

Sariayu Beauty Class and Mini Haul

Aloha all..
How's life?
Hope you all are fine..
Me too...feeling good after attending a beauty class held by Sariayu Martha Tilaar ^^
This beauty class info I got from Sariayu Facebook Fan Page
The invitation is just like this..


See? The beauty class fee is inexpensive
Only Rp50.000,- and I got voucher, certificate, snack and beauty knowledge (the most important !)
The makeup artist is also excellent ^^
So, I decided to join and it's my first beauty class attended >.<

I went there and had registration plus coffee time before having the beauty class
This is the picture of the hall, where the makeup artist and instructor, Ms. Aziza, stood up


And here.. what I got on my table


>.<

Sariayu skincare sampels in Mawar



They are cleansing milk, toner, moisturiser and foundation in Kuning Langsat
The samples are cute and tiny but the skincare isn't dedicated for oily skin
It's for normal to dry skin type T.T

Then, there are also cottons and tissues
and 
Sariayu Palette


The palette is from Exotic Indonesia Collection: The Colors of Asia
Here's inside the palette..


There are eyeshadows, blushes, 2 way cakes, lip colors from
Alunan Serunai, Petikan Sitar, Denting Kecapi and Dendang Rebana collections
plus sponge and applicators
Want it >.<
but it's for borrow only =.="
The BA said it's worthed Rp300.000,- above

Oh... I got this voucher


and this certificate 


with my name written incorrectly =.="

Poor me, I couldn't take any photo during the workshop and my makeup result since the camera's batteries were LOW!
How come T.T
But my makeup was pretty similar to this ^^

The video is taken from here 
(I love Michelle Phan   xixi ^^)

What I got from the beauty class???
  • Knowledge about Mrs. Martha Tilaar (the founder and her success story)
  • Knowledge about Martha Tilaar products (many products, from decorative makeup, skincare, haircare, beauty SPA and Jamu)
  • Knowing how to clean face correctly (so complicated, I can't remember all the steps =.=")
  • Knowing how to apply makeup correctly (again, I can't remember them all at once >.<)
  • Fun day and beutiful me ^^
  • Friendsssss >.<
  • and... mini haul !
This is the voucher I purchase for

 
Sariayu 25th Anniversary eye shadow palette
I've been wanting this since ages ago ...(over..wkwkkwkwk)
Let's see what's inside!


There are 25 colors from Sariayu collections of 1987 up to 2011
The colors are shimmery
There are also 2 applicators inside
Hope to review it soon ^^
It costs Rp170.000,- but using voucher, I just paid for Rp130.000,-

I also bought this...


Sariayu Intensive Acne Care
It used to be Mujijat Tolak Jerawat
I bought this since many good reviews I've seen
It costs Rp11.000,-
Will try it soon and post the review XD

After going back from the workshop, I went to Pasar Baru
Actually I wanted to buy Mirabella Crystal makeup base but there's none T.T
So, I bought this...


Bless oil control light moisturiser
It's so hard to find, even in Pasar Baru
Only one store sells it =.="
Hope it will be good for my oily skin, as good as its reviews ^^
I'll try to review it soon

Then, I bought an unbranded fan brush for Rp15.000,-
So smooth XD


and an unbranded foundation brush
It's pretty good for Rp6.000,-
hahahha XD


The last is Inez Pencil eyeliner in black


 It's good, waterproof and smudgeproof
I bought it for Rp23.000,-

So, this is my total haul for today 


Overall, I find myself happy today..
Hope to experience this again ^^
Miaww...

8 komentar:

  1. hallo.. salam kenal.. aku juga beauty blogger nih..

    asyik ya ikutan make up class ky gitu.. aku ga pernah ikutan :( kebanyakan di jakarta sih hehe..

    ohya, aku dah follow km, follow aku juga ya.. makasih...
    http://sheillablog.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi Sheilla ^^
    Thank you udh baca blog q..
    q udh follow kok blogmu
    q sering baca tp bru follow
    hahhaa...

    BalasHapus
  3. :D I'm attending this event too... and I'm really happy being there hehehe...

    http://pururuworld.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  4. wah, i've just known that :D
    me likey this event
    hope to attend such beauty class again :D

    BalasHapus
  5. minta nama toko kosmetiknya donk yg di Ps. Baru ;) murah juga brushnya ;)

    BalasHapus
  6. wah..
    q lupa namanya..
    bonnya jg udah dbuang :(
    tapi tokonya dideket toko besar yang jual peralatan salon..
    persis didepannya

    BalasHapus
  7. di lantai dasarnya kan??
    disitu emang banyak banget kan ya toko2 kosmetik ;))

    thx atas infonya ya.. klo bisa, kasih review juga donk brushnya waktu dipake.

    **Naomi**

    BalasHapus
  8. iya di lantai dasar banyak kok..
    sama-sama
    iya nanti aku coba review deh..
    trims udah baca ^^

    BalasHapus