26/11/11

Free Cosmetics from Viva ^^

Hi everyone!
Long time no post..
I was so busy with mid term test and had no time to make any post..
But now, it's over!
Hahahahahahhaha XD

Alright, yesterday I got a parcel from Viva..
Yeah, it must be Viva free cosmetics I had been waiting! ^^
Let's see...


I tore the paper before I capture the image =.="

Oke, Let's see what's inside ^^


It's soo many! Viva is so generous ^^

I got ...

Viva eyeshadow ^^


It's duo eyeshadow in mini packaging
The cover is clear plastic so you can directly see the colors and the applicator
No mirror inside, lho...hehhehe


The colors are so natural
There are reddish dark brown color and pale light brown
Very natural for daily use ^^
The applicator has two side
Sponge applicator for picking up the pigments and applying it onto eyelid
Small brush applicator for blending the pigments


The colors are quite pigmented and shimmery ^^
I haven't try it yet on eyelid so I don't know how the staying power is
I am planning to give it to my mother since I have many similar colors of eyeshadow ^^

Next, I got Viva Lipstick ^^


It's a simple dark blue round lipstick packaging
How about the color???


Wow, it's red!
It contains glitter and smells sweet
I like the smell by the way ^^
The texture is soft and it easily glides onto lips (I tried it to skin XD)
Here is the swatch


Actually, I like the lipstick but the color is not for me
So, I decide to give it to my mother ^^
The staying power I don't know because I haven't wear it yet on lips

Next...is Viva loose powder ^^


A simple dark blue packaging with Viva logo 


Free sponge ^^


The shade is natural and suitable for my skintone
Hmm... I have 3 kinds of loose powder so this one is also for my mother ^^
I haven't try it yet so I don't know the oil control

What else???

Viva hand and body lotion ^^


I like the scent and It's quite moisturising ^^

I got also Viva Green tea moisturizer for oily skin ^^


I have tried it and it's suitable for my skin
It doesn't make my face oily
It's quick absorbed
Love it ^^ 

Next, I got Viva Eye and lip makeup remover ^^


It's tiny and the remover doesn't have layers
I don't have to shake before using it.. hahhaaha XD
I have tried to remove lipstick and eyeshadow
It's quite great! ^^
But I haven't try to remove any waterproof mascara and eyeliner
Must give a try soon ^^

The last but not least  is Viva catalogue ^^


I had just known that Viva has catalogue XD


The products are quite complete ^^
Even many of them I have never seen =.="


There is even makeup tutorial using Viva products
What an interesting catalogue! ^^

Thank you so much Viva cosmetics for giving me soo many free products 
Love Viva! XD

Would you like to get the freebies???
It's very simple to do!
All you have to do is to sign up as exclusive member here
Fill  in your data and confirm the membership through e-mail given to you..
and wait for the freebies to come..
Yaiy.!!!

Happy holiday guys ^^

4 komentar:

  1. kak Qi registrasi kapan? q dr tgl 31 oktober kak...

    BalasHapus
  2. whee..viva cosme, never tried one though xD. btw dun forget to join korean cosmetics on my blog ok ^^ thx

    BalasHapus
  3. hi Rin ^^
    thanks for visiting my blog..
    ok, i'll check ur giveaway ^^

    BalasHapus