05/11/11

Asemka Haul

Aloha..
How are you doing?
I hope you all are fine ^^
Me too, I'm really excited to post my haul XD
I've just got back from Asemka
Asemka is one of accessories and stationary trade center in Jakarta
The items are sold for wholesale, mostly sold for dozens
I just bought maximum 3 similar products to get the wholesale price
So, I'm feeling good of having cute but cheap stuffs XD
Alright, here is my haul...


What are they??


I purchased this Weston bottle because I need to bring it to campus...
I'm loving the color, really similar to Melon, my notebook ^^
Here's the picture when the bottle cap is opened...


It costs Rp23.000,-
So cheap while others may sell for Rp40.000,- above ^^


A must stationary to purchase
I need more pens since I have only one =.="
I've been using this Faster pen since in Junior High School and I feel good anytime using it to write...
I got this Rp24.000,- for 12 pens ^^


I also need this file bag to keep my documents
It costs Rp15.000,-


A pink basket to put dirty clothes
Got it for Rp8.000,-
Not bad because others sell it for Rp10.000,- XD


3 mini plastic drawers XD
I bought them to put my makeup collection
I got them for Rp28.000,- each because the minimum quantity for getting wholesale price is 3
If I only bought 1, I should pay for Rp35.000,-
Wasn't that a good deal? ^^


It's mini and kawaii
Love them >.<


A kitty plastic cup 
Love the kitty, kawaii >.<
I bought 3 cups and got them for Rp20.000,- each (wholesale price)
Buy only 1 will cost Rp25.000,-
It comes with a cute tea spoon


and put them together...


Kyaaaa...kawaii XD
Another kitty cup ^^


I love the design, super kawaii >.<
Love also the color which is baby lavender ^^
Here is the tea spoon...


Meet them together ^^

 and the last cup is...


Another kawaii cup, a bear cup!
The color is baby lavender also
At first, I'd like to find panda or polar bear cup but there's none
I chose this bear finally because it's cute
I'm thinking to give it to BF ^^
Here's the tea spoon....


 Put the spoon into the cup...


Cuutee... >.<

That's all my Asemka haul
Full of kawaii stuffs
I personally can't wait to get back there ^^
So, what's your haul? Share it! XD

2 komentar:

  1. hehheu...cute2 ^^
    there are so many designs, not only bear >.<
    want to have em all
    but i'm still searching for the kitty, panda and polae bear

    BalasHapus