04/11/11

Blok M Haul

Hi everyone..
This is gonna be my first haul to share..
I've just gone to Blok M, Jakarta to have window shopping actually..
but I ended it haulaged with cheap findings XD
Ok..here is my haul ^^


These are what I have purchased..

  • Ovale facial mask yum bean Rp4.000,- (quite good mask to wear and cheap XD)
  • Pixy eye and lip makeup remover Rp8.000,- (finally, I got it since it's often sold out...)
  • La tulipe cover foundation in natural Rp25.000,- (haven't touch it yet...wish to have the review soon)
  • Ovale face paper Rp10.000,- (so many times repurchased)
  • Foundation sponge Rp5.000,- (my first foundie sponge purchased !)
  • Inez eyeliner in sky blue Rp 23.000,- (love to collect eyeliners ^^)
  • Pixy color delight shadow and line in green (none in cosmetic store in Blok M so I had to purchased it in Pixy counter, it's GREAT to have this crazy little thing...I think it's a quite similar product to Silkygirl funky eyelight pencil...love it!!! )
  • Pompia soap sabun sereh Rp6.000,-/ bar (I love this product since it really works to fade dark spots in my skin, reduce oil, warm my body up and kill acnes! Recommended to use! ^^)
  • Marcks' face powder in creme Rp7.000,- (many good reviews about this powder. Cheap but great quality)
  • Foot file Rp11.000,- from Stroberi accessories (need to get this because my foot is getting worse. Hope it can help me a lot!)
  • Eye putti eyelash glue Rp10.000,- (somebody recomended this to me so I think I should give it a try)
  • Cheap falshies Rp2.500,- and Rp5.000,- each pair. (I'm newbie in falshies so I just bought the cheapest ones to learn ^^)
  • Trendy comb Rp15.000,- from MDS (it was really nice to have this comb discounted 20% ^^)
  • Fenling stipple brush for foundation Rp20.000,- (I am quite pleasant to have chinese brushes because they are cheap and good ^^)
  • Malijiaer powder/ blush brush Rp17.000,- in Stoberi (cheap dan soft)
  • Fenling eye brush Rp10.000,- (actually, I need a blending brush and I got it wrong...but it's quite good)
  • Colorful hair bands Rp1.000,- each in Stroberi (It's a must to have)
  • Kitty ring Rp5.000,- from Stroberi (Cute...I love kitty so that's why I bought it. I think I should buy panda later on XD)

kawaii >.<
I also purchased some bras and tank tops from Brahouse. I run out of bra  >.< Need to get more XD

That's all my haul. So far, I am quite satisfied with my haul. I wish to have more in the next shopping session. ^^

2 komentar:

  1. Unie, sabun pompia emang bagus banget kah? kok murah sih 6rb, disini 9rb'an lho.

    BalasHapus
  2. hi ^^..
    q suka bgt pake sabun sereh pompia..
    bikin anget pas mandi pagi2
    trus bekas gigitan nyamuk yg hitam2 itu di kaki q udh ilang pdhl krg dr 2 bln q pakenya ^^
    wah, ga tau deh..
    q beli di toko kosmetik..
    kamu tinggal dmn?

    BalasHapus