14/10/11

Silkygirl Goodie Bag ^^

Hi all..
Long time no post...hahaha
I just wanna share my goodie bag from Silkygirl contest in Facebook (horeee...!!!)
I won the photo contest with my favorite Silkygirl' s product and I chose Silkygirl Funky eyelight pencils..
And I got this goodie..


Let's see what the prizes are...


So, I got ...

Silkygirl Funky eau de toilette 50ml


Silkygirl Eye Opener waterproof mascara in black 01


Silkygirl Blush Hour in Dune Rose 02


Silkygirl Moisture Rich lipcolor in Naughty 12


and the most special is..

 Silkygirl special edition blink-blink heart-shaped 4 GB thumbdrive !!!



This thumbdrive is really cute ^^ but unfortunately, it can't be detected in my laptop :(

So, that's all about the goodie..
Reviews will be done soon...^^
Thanks for reading..


2 komentar:

  1. So, have you test your thumb drive in another plug dear..?

    BalasHapus
  2. yes, i have kak. but it works in my friend's laptop. huhuhu..
    what will i do with this thumbdrive? hahahahak

    BalasHapus